Tuesday, August 14, 2012

On 66th Indian Independence Day

On 66th Indian Independence day, Lets see what people have to say about this:



Sachin tendulkar ‏@sachin_rt
The things that count in life are the things that can't be counted!Happy independence day!!


Amitabh Bachchan ‏@SrBachchan
T 836 - Happy Independence Day .. India breathed freely on the 15th of August 1947 .. in remembrance of those that fought and sacrificed !

Ajay Devgn ‏@ajaydevgn
Happy Independence Day to all my Fans. Be responsible with ur freedom! Jai Hind!

Farhan Akhtar ‏@FarOutAkhtar
Wish you all a happy Independence day. Jai Hind.

Mallika Sherawat ‏@MallikaLA
Happy Independence day my lovely tweeple:)

Narendra Modi ‏@narendramodi
Wishing all my fellow Indians a Happy Independence Day. Jai Hind! Vande Mataram.

Arvind Kejriwal ‏@ArvindKejriwal7
Happy Independence Day.

SHAH RUKH KHAN ‏@iamsrk
The free man is he... who does not fear to go to the end of his thought. Be free today and always. Happy Independence Day.

Vijay Mallya @TheVijayMallya
Happy Independence Day to all fellow Indians Let us re dedicate ourselves to d ideals of our founding fathers n build a strong modern India

Harbhajan Singh ‏@harbhajan_singh
Happy independence day to all my fellow Indians all over the world. Jai Hind 

Anupam Kher ‏@AnupamPkher
My parents gave me birth. My country gives me my Identity. Proud to be an INDIAN. Happy Independence Day my fellow Indians. Jai Ho.:)

Jaspal Bhatti ‏@JaspalBhatti69
PM Dr Manmohan Singh:With the permission of Sonia ji & fullindependence I wish all citizens of India Happy IndependenceDay.

Lara Dutta Bhupathi ‏@DuttaLara
Happy Independence Day folks!I pray for independence in thought!So that we r informed, mature citizens, not influenced by herd mentality!

Salman Rushdie ‏@SalmanRushdie
OK, now I can finally get the time right. Midnight in India. HappyIndependence Day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads Inside Post